We understand your needs
It is our job to manage your servers 24/7. Managing servers can be a difficult and time consuming task, even for the most experienced person, and not everyone is capable of updating, fixing and monitoring their servers all hours of the day. We realize the need for your servers to be up to date, secure, optimize, and running 100% of the time. We’re here to take that responsibility off your shoulders.
- Includes availability monitoring for an unlimited number of services per device
- 30-minutes SLA for First Meaningful Response
- Includes all features of Basic plan, with the following changes:
- -Ability to select a customized window for server patching and maintenance, excluding 7am-12pm MST
- -Proactive troubleshooting and attempted resolution in addition to standard escalation
- -Includes up to one hour of additional hourly work per month per account (does not roll over if unused)
- Includes all server and network management capabilities offered by SDH
- Includes availability monitoring for up to five services (such as HTTP, ping) per device
- Ability to select from one of six pre-defined patch windows
- Server performance statistics provided weekly via email report
- 1-hour SLA for First Meaningful Response
OUR GUARANTEES This is what sets us apart from the competition.
24/7 Live Technical Support
Server Monitoring Response Time
Server Management Response Time
OUR PRICE CAN'T BE FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE
FAQ - Your questions? We got answers!
Can you optimize my server?
We will optimize your server to run as best as possible so you can get the most out of your server.
Do you have term of contracts any of your services?
We have no term contracts on any of our services. You can stay as long as you want, 1 month, 1 year, 10 years, it’s up to you.
Setup fees or Hidden fees?
There are never any setup fees and never any hidden fees on any of our services. We will never ask you to pay extra for anything you request. Once you sign up, our prices will never increase and the quality of service and features will never decrease.
If you are moving accounts from one server to another, we will migrate them for you from the old server to the new server.
You must have root access and cPanel running on both the old server as well as the new server.
Response time for regular tickets?
The average response time for regular tickets are around 1 hour. The average response time for emergency tickets are around 15 to 30 minutes.
The average resolution time frame for regular tickets are around 2 to 3 hours depending on the complexity of the issue. Emergency tickets are always prioritized and resolved quicker.
What Server Software do you Support?
We support the entire server, the OS, Kernel, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Perl, Exim, FTP, WHM/cPanel, etc.
Do you also do initial server setup?
Yes, If you have a new server, we’ll setup and configure the server, nameservers, and everything you need completely from scratch to get the server ready for your use.
Server backup configuration & restoration?
We can configure backups on your server and we can also restore the backups for you too. We can also do a full system restore from your backups if necessary.
Hardware failure recovery?
If you have a hard drive or hardware failure, we will rebuild your server from scratch and restore your server from backups.
Disaster recovery & Hack recovery?
If your server is crashed or hacked, we will determine the cause and rebuild your entire system from backups.